Vertical semi-submersible pumps
- GNVC-P vertical semi-submersible pumps are developed and manufactured according to individual parameters of the Customer and in compliance with normative documents.
- Time of manufacture: 90 days.
- Warranty period: 24 months.
- Chemical pumps are capable of pumping liquids with viscosity up to 35 cSt, and density up to 2,000 kg/m3.
- Purpose: transit of corrosive, toxic, explosive and flammable fluids;
- Pump rate ranges: 0,15 to 220 m3/h;
- Head ranges: up to 600 m;
- Seal type: a magnetic coupling according to API 685 with a sealing sleeve made of Hastelloy alloy (standard version) ensures 100% tightness;
- Climatic version: for moderate and for moderate and cold climate;
- Temperature of the pumped fluid: up to plus 420°С;
- Shaft speed: 2,900 rpm;
- Structural design: type VS4 according to API 610, vertical type, fixed installation on the container neck on the base plate;
- Submergence: 1 to 6 metres, with a length increment of 10 cm for the choice of a specific immersed part length of the pump.