The GNGC-F, GNGC-F-M, NCG-F series lined centrifugal horizontal pumps with magnetic couplings
- Purpose: transit of corrosive, toxic, explosive and flammable fluids;
- Pump rate ranges: 0.8 to 600 m3/h;
- Head ranges: up to 80 m;
- Lining material: PTFE, PFA, PEEK, PVDF, PVC, F40, F46, F49;
- Seal type: magnetic coupling according to API 685 (GNGC-F, GNGC-F-M) or tandem mechanical seal according to API 682 (NCG-F);
- Climatic version: for moderate and for moderate and cold climate;
- Temperature of the pumped fluid: up to plus 180°С;
- Shaft speed: 1,450 or 2,900 rpm;
- Structural design: ОН-2 single-stage back pull-out pump according to API 610 (GNGC-F, NCG-F) or a single block (GNGC-F-M);
- Advantages: these pumps can be used instead of pumps made of expensive chemically resistant steels such as KhN65МV, N70MFV, 06KhN28MDT.
One of the priority areas in the production of Villina pumping equipment was initially the development of a specialized line of pumps designed for pumping harsh chemical fluids.
At present, we are ready to offer you Villina high-end lined centrifugal canned pumps having design life of 20 years for pumping mineral and organic acids, alkalis, salts, oxides and anhydrides, including chlorides, as well as alcohols, esters, aromatic hydrocarbons, ketones, aldehydes and other media which contain various concentrations of mordant substances.
Modern technology makes rapid progress, and in place of pumps used earlier for transit of corrosive fluids made of chemically resistant yet expensive steels such as KhN65МV, N70MFV, 06KhN28MDT, lined pumps are widely used now.
In accordance with para. 51 of the Safety Rules of chemically hazardous production facilities, corrosion-resistant non-metallic coatings (polyethylene, fluoroplastic) can be used to protect equipment and pipelines. In accordance with para. 53 of the Safety Rules, when choosing pumps and compressors for chemically hazardous production facilities, the technical requirements for the safety of equipment used in chemically hazardous environments and the requirements of the Safety Rules should be considered. Pumps and compressors for transiting chemically hazardous substances are selected for reliability and design features, taking into account the critical parameters of the process and the physical and chemical properties of fluids carried. The number of pumps and compressors is determined on the basis of the requirement for ensuring the continuity of the process, and backup stock is provided in justified cases (confirmed by reliability calculations).
The main advantage of lined Villina pumps is the combination of a steel body, which can withstand high mechanical loading under overpressure, and a plastic-polymer coating (lining) of high chemical resistance. This combination makes it possible to manufacture pumping equipment which is way cheaper than that of special chemically resistant steels, without loss of strength and chemical resistance properties.
Plastic-polymer materials used for lining the pumping equipment of Villina are characterized by a low friction coefficient and low sticking of the pumped fluid to the coating surface, a high degree of elasticity, they protect the wetted part surface against fracture in case of cavitation, and help prevent hydroabrasive wear and corrosion of the wetted part of the pump. This protection increases the pump life cycle significantly.
The use of lined pumps instead of similar pumps made of expensive chemically resistant steels helps lowers initial capital costs for pumping equipment procurement by 3-5 times.
NCG-F (lined) series horizontal chemical centrifugal pumps with tandem mechanical seals are designed for transit of harsh chemical fluids at temperature up to plus 180°C (NCG-T-F); viscosity up to 100 cSt; density up to 2,000 kg/m3; pump rate 0.8 to 600 m3/h; head up to 80 m.
PTFE, PVC, F46, F49, PFA plastic grades are used for lining the surfaces of parts depending on the physical properties and the degree of corrosiveness of the pumped medium.
The tightness of pumps is ensured by the installation of a tandem mechanical seal with a barrier fluid supply system in accordance with API 682.
NCG-F series horizontal chemical centrifugal pumps with tandem mechanical seals can be used outdoor without cover at temperatures from minus 60 to plus 40 degrees C (climatic version: for moderate and for moderate and cold climate, placement category 1-4 according to GOST 15150-69).
Villina GNGC-F (lined) series horizontal chemical centrifugal pumps with tandem mechanical seals are designed for transit of harsh chemical fluids at temperature up to plus 180°C (GNGC-T-F) with viscosity up to 35 cSt; density up to 2,000 kg/m3 and mass concentration of solid non-abrasive inclusions up to 0.2%, size up to 0.2 mm maximum; pump rate 1 to 200 m3/h; head up to 80 m.
PEEK, PFA, PVDF, F40, F46 plastic grades are used for lining the surfaces of parts depending on the physical properties and the degree of corrosiveness of the pumped medium.
100% tightness of GNGC-F pumps is ensured by installing a separatory sleeve between the magnetic half couplings. Leakage of the pumped fluid is ruled out due to creation of normal sanitary and hygienic parameters of the air and the conditions of fire and explosion safety of the process in pump houses and compressor rooms, and production shops.
The use of Villina GNGC-F series pumps lowers capital and operational costs. Bearings and couplings are cooled by the pumped fluid, no cooling circuits are required in the pumping room, no constant monitoring of the coolant and barrier fluid levels and periodic replacement of shaft seal elements (they are simply absent in the design) are required, installation and maintenance of forced ventilation systems of production floors are not required, pumps can be used outdoor without cover at temperatures from minus 60 to plus 40 degrees C (climatic version: for moderate and for moderate and cold climate, placement category 1-4 according to GOST 15150-69).
Villina chemical pumps are available in a monoblock GNGC-F-M version to save space. A pump of this series takes about 1.5 times less space than the standard pump.
Advantages of Villina lined pumps
- ability to pump any corrosive fluids at high pressure in a wide temperature range at chemically hazardous production facilities;
- ability to withstand high mechanical loading due to the metal structure of the pump;
- standard connection dimensions in accordance with GOST at the delivery point;
- reduction of initial capital costs for pumping equipment procurement by 3-5 times compared with equipment made of expensive alloys.
- possibility of salvaging the pumping unit when the internal surfaces are destroyed after the service life has expired by re-applying the plastic-polymer coating;
- option of ordering a pump to your individual production process parameters beyond the limit of the catalogue;
- after-sales monitoring program, comprehensive assistance, warranty and after-sales service of pumps by the manufacturer;
- availability of spare parts, direct supplies from the precautionary stockpile of spare parts in the manufacturer’s warehouse;
- assembling a complete set of instrumentation and control, shut-off and control valves, thermal covers and heating (warming) devices according to your technical requirements.
By choosing Villina brand pumps, you get proven reliability and high quality of a modern Russian manufacturer for reasonable Russian prices.