The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us and we are ready and willing to protect it.
Our Policy of Using Your Personal Data
Name, date of birth, sex, physical address, email address, telephone number.
By posting personal data and other data and information on https://villina.pro/, the User agrees to the collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, change), use and other processing (including digital format) of the User’s personal data by the Administration of https://villina.pro (and/or its authorized representatives) for the purpose of fulfilling the User Agreement.
You do not need to provide us with all personal data but in case you do not, you can have problems with the website functionality, and you will unlikely receive optimum treatment. The choice is yours, and we respect it.
Collection of Your Personal Data
The following types of personal data can be collected, stored and used:
- information on your PC including your IP-address, geographic location, browser type, browser version, and operating system;
- information on your visits and use of this website, including the source of reference, the pages of our website that you visit, the time spent on those pages, and site navigation paths;
- information such as your email address that you enter when registering on our website;
- information that you enter when creating a profile on our website, for instance, your name, profile images, sex, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, information on education and employment;
- information such as your name and email address that you enter for setting up subscription for our emails and/or newsletter distribution;
- information that you enter when accessing our website services;
- information generated whenever you visit our website including information on the time, dates, and frequency of your visits, and the circumstances of your visits;
- information regarding everything you buy, the services you use, or transactions you make using our website, including your name, physical address, telephone number, email address and credit card details;
- information that you post on our website with a view to release it on the net, including your user name, profile images and the content of your images;
- information contained in any message that you send us by email or by visiting our website, including the content and metadata;
- any other personal data that you send us.
Before disclosing any other person’s personal information to us, you should obtain this person’s consent both to disclose and to process this personal information in accordance with this Policy.
Use of Your Personal Data
Your personal data provided to us through our website will be used for the purposes stated in this Policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to provide and maintain our website and business;
- to customize our website for you;
- to give you access to different functionalities of the website that are available to you;
- to deliver you the goods purchased by you via our website;
- to supply you the services procured by you via our website;
- to send you statements, bills of costs and payment reminders, as well as to collect payments from you;
- to send you non-market commercial messages;
- to send you email notifications that you specifically request;
- to send you newsletters if you have given your consent (you can opt out any time);
- to send you marketing messages related to our business or the business of carefully selected third parties, which in our opinion may be of interest to you, by mail or by email or similar means of communication, if you specifically choose that (you can contact us any time if you no longer need marketing messages);
- to provide third parties with statistical information about our users (however, these third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from this information);
- to manage inquiries and complaints forwarded by you or about you regarding our website;
- to secure our website and prevent fraud;
- to verify observance of provisions and terms governing your use of our website (including monitoring of private messages sent through the private messaging service of our website);
We will use the information we receive through the Services as necessary to fulfil our contractual obligations to provide the products and services that you request, and to deliver the products that you order (including, but not limited to, transportation and customs clearance using third party services).
We will also use the data received through our Services, if we have a legitimate interest or other legal basis (for example, your express consent, a need to make a contract with you and to fulfil it (“contract-related need”), a need to comply with our legal obligations, to conduct research and statistical observations based on anonymized personal data, etc.), including the need to perform the following activities and functions.
|Functions and activities performed by us||Legal basis we are based on|
|creating an account and managing your account;||contract-related need|
|communicating with you regarding your account or transactions and sending you information on functions and upgrades;||contract-related need and/or our legitimate interest|
|processing inquiries related to products and services and informing you about the status of your order;||contract-related need and/or our legitimate interest|
|managing your requests and questions and organizing the user support;||contract-related need, our legal obligation and/or our legitimate interest|
|communicating with you regarding changes to our policies;||contract-related need, our legal obligation and/or our legitimate interest|
|protecting users, identifying and preventing fraud and other criminal activities, complaint handling and other obligations;||legal obligation and/or contract-related need|
We also anonymize and aggregate personal data (so that they do not identify you) and use them, for instance, to test our IT systems, carry out research, analyze data, improve the website and the application and develop new products and services.
Fraud Detection and Prevention
We use all the above categories of data to identify, prevent or trace fraudulent activities against you or Villina. Fraud detection and prevention is not enjoyable, but essential part of our work and our contractual obligations to you. We are legally obliged to do this, and this is important to us.
We also use information on Purchasing history to protect our services and to comply with the Terms of Service as part of fulfilling our contractual obligations to you. We may resort to computer generated solutions to protect Villina and our Service. Your rights regarding this point are described further.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
We do not and will not sell any of your personal data to any third party, including your name, physical address, email address or credit card data. We want to earn your trust and preserve it, and we consider this approach essential.
We may also share your information in the following cases: (1) if we are required to do so by law, or in the course of judicial proceedings (for example, at the request of the court or a summons); (2) in response to a request of a governmental body, for instance, law enforcement authorities; (3) to establish, implement or protect your legal rights; (4) when we deem necessary or acceptable the disclosure of your information for protection from physical damage or other harm or financial loss; (5) in connection with investigation of suspicious or real illegal activities; (6) in case of sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business and assets (including reorganization, stoppage or dissolution of the company); or (7) in other cases with your consent. In addition, in special cases we will have to verify the information that we receive from you through outsourcing, which implies that your personal data may be received by us from them. In the event that the data submitted by you (for example, the taxpayer identification number (TIN)) for customs clearance is not accurate, it will be subject to tax investigation.
If you would like to know more about third parties to whom we grant access to your personal data, please contact us. Our contact information is available further, and we will give you information on the names and locations of third parties and their part in the processing of your personal data.
Retention of Your Personal Data
We will retain your personal data for the entire duration of our relationship to the extent required by the applicable law, and for reasonable extra time in accordance with the effective statute of limitations, unless otherwise required by the applicable law.
We will retain only necessary data and data required by legal and regulatory requirements to resolve disputes, prevent fraud and infringement, and enforce our Rules and conditions.
International Transfer of Your Data
- The information we collect may be retained, processed and transferred between any countries we operate in, so that we could use this information in accordance with this Policy.
- Your personal information that you post on our website or provide for publication on our website may be available worldwide. We cannot prevent others from using or misusing such information.
- You give your express consent to the transfer of personal data described in this section.
Security of Your Personal Data
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions against the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
- We will retain all the personal data provided by you on our secure (password and firewall protected) servers.
- All online financial transactions carried out through our website will be protected by encryption.
- You acknowledge that data transmission via the Internet is essentially insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted via the Internet.
- You take responsibility for preserving the confidentiality of the password you use to access our website; we will not ask you for a password (unless you log in on our site).
You have many different rights related to your personal data:
- the right to be informed on how your personal data is used (like this notice, for example);
- the right to access the personal data that we keep about you;
- the right to request correction of inaccurate personal data that we keep about you;
- the right to request the deletion, termination of use or collection of your data under certain circumstances;
- the right to withdraw consent to data processing carried out based on such consent any time;
- the right to request the transfer of all or part of your data to you or to a third party service provider;
- the right to request explanation of any computer generated decision regarding you;
- the right to lodge a complaint to a relevant data protection regulatory authority. The list of national regulators of personal data of all EU countries is given here.
If you would like to exercise your rights, lodge a complaint or simply ask a question, please, contact us. We have got 30 days to give an answer to you. Our contact info is given further.
We are always happy to receive feedback from our customers (especially if you think we can improve something).
- you have any questions or feedback about this matter,
- you want us to stop using your data,
- you want to exercise your rights or make a complaint, contact us our Support Team which is ready to reply to any question you may have.
You can contact our Support Service by visiting the Villina website or by writing to us to email@example.com. You can also write to us to:
ul. Germana Titova, d. 1, Penza, Russia, 440028
Telephone number: +7 8412 98-14-28
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: villina.pro
Your current state: Use necessary cookies only.
|_ym_isad||Yandex.Metrika||2 days||Used to determine if the user has ad blockers|
|BITRIX_SM_DSC||villina.pro||Seance||These cookies are set by the website managing system; they are necessary for the correct operation of the other services on the website|
|_gid||Google Analytics||1 day||Used for the visitor identification|
|_ym_visorc_||Yandex.Metrika||30 minutes||Used for the correct operation of the Webvisor|
|v1_data||villina.pro||1 day||These cookies are set by the website managing system; they are necessary for the correct operation of the other services on the website|
|_ga||Google Analytics||2 year||Used for the visitor identification, updated every time the website is used|
|_gat_gtag_UA_||Google Analytics||1 minute||Used for limiting the request rate|
|_ym_d||Yandex.Metrika||1 year||Used to store the date of the first visit of a visitor to the website|
|_ym_uid||Yandex.Metrika||1 year||Used to distinguish between visitors|
|BITRIX_SM_LOGIN||Bitrix24||Persistent||Used for performing the online chat functions|
|PHPSESSID||villina.pro||Seance||This cookie provides a mechanism for the session|
|v1_referrer_callibri||Callibri||Seance||Used for the correct operation of the website|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||YouTube||179 days||Tries to estimate the users' bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos.|
|YSC||YouTube||Session||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.|
|IDE||1 year||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user's actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser's ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.|
|yt-remote-cast-installed||YouTube||Session||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||YouTube||Persistent||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video|
|yt-remote-device-id||YouTube||Persistent||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video|
|yt-remote-fast-check-period||YouTube||Session||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video|
|yt-remote-session-app||YouTube||Session||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video|
|yt-remote-session-name||YouTube||Session||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video|
|remixir||vk.com||1 year||These cookies are essential for parts of our website to operate. They enable you to move around our website and allow us to recognise you within our website so that we can provide you with the service that you have asked for such as remembering your sign-in details.|
|remixlang||vk.com||1 year||These cookies help us customise our site content based on your preferences. They remember choices you make, your language and the country you visit our website from. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.|